- Who We Are
- Scholarships and Workshops
- Helping Sandy
- Letters to Japan 日本
- Earthquake Act
- Autism Support
- Hurricane Act
- More Activities
- President's Volunteer Service Award
- How to Help
- Make a Difference Month
- Child Hunger
- We Care Club
- News & Press
President's Volunteer Service Award
As a Certifying Organization of the President's Volunteer Service Award, We Care Act distributes the PVSA to those who meet or exceed the award criteria. Established in 2003, the PVSA is given by the President of the United States and honors youth and adults who have demonstrated a sustained commitment to volunteer service over the course of 12 months.
To qualify for the PRESIDENT’S VOLUNTEER SERVICE AWARD, volunteers submit a record of their service hours to We Care Act, and we will verify the service and deliver the PVSA. For youth =< 18 years old, please ask your parents to confirm your hours.
Volunteer service hours include those performed as We Care Act volunteers and in other programs. However, it is required that the hours be completed within 12 months; recipients can qualify for a new PVSA each year.
|Youth Ages 5-14||Youth Ages 15-25||Families & Groups|
|Bronze Award||50-74 hours||100-174 hours||200-499 hours|
|Silver Award||75-99 hours||175-249 hours||500-999 hours|
|Gold Award||100+ hours||250+ hours||1,000+ hours|
- An official President’s Volunteer Service Award lapel pin
- A personalized certificate of achievement
- A congratulatory letter from the President of the United States
How To Apply:
- Register your hours at the https://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov
- Click on Track Your Hours
- Enter Record of Service Key VSL-40760 to submit your hours to We Care Act
- Submit your service hours to We Care Act.
- Records of Service are reviewed and awards mailed when received from PVSA.