- Who We Are
- Scholarships and Workshops
- Helping Sandy
- Letters to Japan 日本
- Earthquake Act
- Autism Support
- Hurricane Act
- More Activities
- President's Volunteer Service Award
- How to Help
- Make a Difference Month
- Child Hunger
- We Care Club
- News & Press
Please help us raise funds through any of the following:
- Ordering from Amazon.com through our website www.wecareact.org/Shop
- Searching website through www.goodsearch.com/ and select our Charity We Care Act
- Ordering bookmarks from our pre-made templates
- Conducting your bookmark sale using our pre-made bookmarks or making your own bookmarks
- Conducting your own drive
- Donating money of any amount
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering.
Please donate on line or contact We Care Act if you would like to make a check donation.
Ideas To Raise Funds:
There are many ways to raise funds and we are listing a few here as examples. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need more ideas.
1) Collect donations from family (including yourself, parents, and grandparents), friends, and neighbors.
2) Carry out fundraising activities in school or in your neighborhood, such as coin drive, cookie sale, bookmark sale, paper airplane sale, garage sale, etc.